How is everyone? Completely in love with the violently red and orange leaves blanketing the ground, crisp air and fresh apple cider like I am? I know you are. How can you not be?
I wanted to take a minute today to talk to you about Yummly– basically one of the greatest social recipe sharing sites I’ve come across. Yes, yes, the world is in love with Pinterest in all it’s pinning glory, but there’s other options. There’s Yummly and it is so much better.
- It’s entirely customize-able. You choose what recipes you want to see based on the preferences that you set when you set up your account (which you can update at any time). Whether you have specific allergies, dietary preferences or certain cuisines you only want to see, you tell them and that’s what they deliver.
- You won’t end up seeing the exact same pins 100 times over when you log in like what happens with Pinterest nowadays. It’s always fresh content for you to view based off of your interests/likes and things you’ve recently ‘yummed.’
- There’s 3 different categories for you to browse- Popular Now, Quick and Easy and Seasonal.
- You’ll be inspired literally every single time you log in to make about a thousand things all at once- we all want that, right?
- If you have a UP account, you can link it up with Yummly to log your meals/calories if tracking if your thing.
- They calculate the calories for you based on the ingredient list/servings.
- All ingredients are listed right there for you- all you have to do is click the link to the blogger’s site for the instructions.
- Lastly, they will convert quantities for metric or imperial! No more trying to google and figure it out yourself.
There’s probably 100 other reasons you should be using Yummly but I’ll leave that up to you! So get on there, find your favorite blog’s profiles- like mine!– to find their recipes and get inspired! Oh, and look for the handy Yum button on all of my posts so you can start your own recipe box and fill it with all of your favorites!