Graham crackers are also my favorite kind of cracker, real whipped cream is king, not turning my oven on in the summer if I don’t have to is ideal and frozen bananas are amazing, so it seemed only logical to put everything together to make a banana cream pie icebox cake.
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (102g, serves 4 on the package)
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 2-3 tbsp icing sugar
- pinch of vanilla
- 3 small/medium bananas, sliced
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream on high until peaks start to form. You can do this by hand or with an electric mixer. Add the sugar and vanilla and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Line a large loaf pan with plastic wrap. Layer 3 sheets of graham crackers (it may not totally fit, mine did but if it doesnt, no biggie. Just get it as best you can). Top with some vanilla pudding, a layer of banana slices and some whipped cream.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and repeat layers.You will end up with pudding + banana + whipped cream on top.
- Cover tightly with more plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from loaf pan using the plastic wrap and allow to sit on the counter for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice in to desired sized pieces and EAT