I made edible monster cookie dough and rolled ’em in to bites because why would I turn the oven on when it’s hot? We all know cookie dough is better than baked cookies, anyway.
I don’t know that there’s much I have to say about these monster cookie dough bites except that they’re delicious, chocolatey, m&m-y, peanut buttery and oatty. They’re also sweet and buttery and yum.
They’re excellent frozen or from the fridge, at breakfast, for a snack or for dessert.
They’re just excellent. And they’re exactly what you need this summer because we don’t need to have the oven on needlessly. Yes? Yes.
- ¼ cup room temperature butter
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 7 tbsp flour
- scant 1 cup quick rolled oats
- ½ cup m&ms
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and peanut butter and stir until creamy. Add vanilla, salt and sugar and stir until fully combined. Add the milk and stir until creamy.
- Add the flour + oats and stir until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and m&ms and stir until evenly distributed.
- Roll in to desired sized balls.
- Chill in the fridge in an air tight container or plastic baggies OR freeze (with the air sucked out of the bags) for up to 3 months.
Adapted & scaled down from Savvy Chef’s monster cookies